Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Buy a Book for a Buck

You can buy a bunch of books for a buck a piece from Small Beer Press. (They either gotta sell 'em or pay rent on warehouse space.) One of them is my short story collection, Mothers & Other Monsters. Right in time for Mother's Day!

Although I have to admit, I'd rather get Carol Emshwiller for Mother's Day. Hell, all of 'em look good.

Alan DeNiro, Skinny Dipping ... (pb) $1

Carol Emshwiller, Carmen Dog (pb) $1

Carol Emshwiller, The Mount (pb) $1

John Crowley, Endless Things (hc) $1

Angelica Gorodsicher, Kalpa Imperial (pb) $1

Elizabeth Hand, Generation Loss (hc) $1

Kelly Link, Magic for Beginners (hc) $1

Kelly Link, Trampoline (pb) $1

Laurie J. Marks, Water Logic (pb) $1

Maureen F. McHugh, Mothers & Other...(pb) $1

Naomi Mitchison, Travel Light (pb) $1

Sean Stewart, Mockingbird (pb) $1

Kate Wilhelm, Storyteller (pb) $1

2 Comments:

Blogger Fred said...

If I didn't already have two copies... Still, lots of other great selections, and a terrific sale from a great press!

April 28, 2009 2:31 PM  
Blogger Erin O'Brien said...

For those who don't know me, just know that everything I say is right.

McHugh's "Mother's and Other Monsters" is as fine a short story collection as I have ever read and you should go buy a copy immediately if not sooner.

May 01, 2009 9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home