Thursday, November 20, 2008

Okay, It IS a Nice Monitor

Bob didn't actually get the hint that he ought to do something really nice, you know, surprise me or something, to avoid much snarkiness about monitors. (Although if he wants to make that up to me, he could start thinking now.) Unless you include taking me to Fry's to get computer speakers.

I feel the same way about computer equipment that I do about mops and vacuum cleaners. I need the stuff, but unless there is something spectacular about it, it isn't very exciting. There isn't much spectacular about computer speakers, but like a mop, now I have them.

(snark snark snark)

4 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

So, like, do you know ANY Engineers who can 'take a hint'......It's not Bob's fault he's clueless.....:) :)

November 20, 2008 2:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What'd I do?

November 20, 2008 3:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I told him to get you a 24" (or dual 22's!) but he said something about it not fitting on the desk. I've seen your desk, you could fit a small car on it, let alone a two monitors!

November 21, 2008 1:28 PM  
Blogger Maureen McHugh said...

I knew YOU would understand, Redza. Bob just told me today that you are a huge fan of Mac n Cheese. (And not the powdered stuff, either.)

November 21, 2008 9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home