Saturday, May 10, 2008

Taos Bound


I have a photo of Muleshoe, Texas, where I ate at the Pizza Hut, but I'm too lazy to wade through luggage to find the cord that lets me download it from my camera. So just let me say that to get to Taos, which I consider just this side of Paradise, I had to drive through the Texas Panhandle. Which does not look like the mountains in Taos (pictured above.)

Tonight I am in Clovis, NW. Tomorrow I will be in those mountains where I will hang with writers and have a wonderful week.

And I just found out that although Clarion and Clarion West have closed their application process for this year, Taos Toolbox has not. Walter Jon Williams and Kelly Link are teaching this year.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miss you already.

May 11, 2008 10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home