Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Heatwave

Yesterday it was ninety in Seattle. I'm here teaching Clarion West and by yesterday evening, we were all sort of flattened by the heat. Today is supposed to be cooler and tomorrow they say it will be back in the mid-seventies and we will experience Seattle as it is meant to be.

This morning it is bright and not yet hot. I think I tend to go to places when they are not themselves, so to speak. I go to Taos when there's no snow, and so far I've enjoyed Seattle with no rain. Seattle is a place of sun light through greenery.

I can only get internet intermittantly, and my email is still awkward. I went days without email--which was kind of nice in a lot of ways, but of course, now I am buried, and it is difficult for me to send out.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey there! It's been a while since I checked in here, so congratulations are in order on the upcoming move to Austin, and on the clean scans! I'm really happy for you and Bob, both. :)

I am loving my new house, enjoying Atlanta, and in the throes of a relapse, unfortunately. It's localized, however (supraclavicular node 3.6 x 3.9 cm) so we're thinking radiation should do the trick. (Fingers crossed.) It sucks, but what are you going to do, right?

Loved the post on the yellow stickers!

June 27, 2006 12:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you'll soften the students up for when I get there :-).
Ellen

June 27, 2006 11:41 PM  
Anonymous How to Get Rid of Bad Breath said...

Be patient and u will be rewarded :-)

Find info on How to Get Rid of Bad Breath Tips from my blog !!

April 26, 2012 3:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home