Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Blog Slump

Lots of things have been happening. They're just really boring to talk about. Guess what, exercise improves health and mood!

I'm healthy! I'm not moody! I saw a raccoon yesterday when I was hiking and we did our own version of High Noon! (I stopped, raccoon, who happened to be in the middle of the trail, stopped. Raccoon and I stared at each other for over a minute. Then I finally moved and raccoon did that funny waddle thing around a tree and watched me from the safety of behind the tree. It was really incredible if you were there, but it sounds a little like a Disney moment.)

I cleaned some a kitchen cabinet! Made turkey sausage and white bean soup and it was good! And healthy!

I think if I had to read this stuff I'd lose my mind. Or just stop reading.

8 Comments:

Blogger dubjay said...

If it's any consolation, I'm living the dull, virtuous life, too. I exercise! I eat sensibly! I work hard! I do lots of yard work!

I'm bored.

May 10, 2006 3:32 PM  
Blogger Gregory Feeley said...

Can't you become healthier but still stay moody?

May 10, 2006 3:33 PM  
Blogger Karen Sandstrom said...

Perhaps you could develop angst over all the cupcakes you are not eating? Or maybe a writerly hangup about whether exercise is just another form of American self-indulgence? I'm just trying to help.

May 10, 2006 9:35 PM  
Blogger Responsible Artist said...

I'm staying in a hotel room 100 feet from a DQ. I just went to get a blizzard to eat while watching ANTM. The healthy thing was that I got a small, which is still about two pounds of soft serve.

May 10, 2006 11:56 PM  
Blogger dubjay said...

I wish jogging would improve my mood.

May 13, 2006 3:07 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

You can write about cooking (and racoons for that matter) as much as you want. My mouth will always water with fond memories.

May 13, 2006 10:03 PM  
Blogger dubjay said...

But does your mouth water at the thought of cooking raccoon?

May 14, 2006 2:03 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This is a very interesting read.

December 04, 2015 1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home