Saturday, January 21, 2006

Thanks Adam!

Adam, you bought me cool leather gloves and a great scarf for Christmas. (And chocolate, mustn't forget the chocolate.) I liked them so much I decided I needed a better coat, so I went out and bought one. It's wool and alpaca and the color of dark chocolate and although this photo doesn't really do it justice, it may be the coolest coat I ever owned. So I made your dad take a photo of me so I could show you I was stylin'!

Thanks dude!

(Shelly says hi!)

4 Comments:

Blogger Christopher Barzak said...

sashay, lady marmalade, sashay!

January 22, 2006 5:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you click on Shelly's nose, you can see a picture of where she wants to be.

January 22, 2006 8:39 AM  
Blogger Maureen McHugh said...

Wow, how did I do thta click on her nose thing? (And it's true, she was shivering like mad the whole time.)

January 22, 2006 11:19 AM  
Blogger Erin O'Brien said...

I just got two rejections. If that isn't bad enough, get a load of this.

Is this really the sort of person you want critiquing your work?

January 23, 2006 12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home