Friday, March 04, 2005

Weird Chemo Effects

My nose started running occasionally. I wasn't stuffed up, but when it ran, it was tissue time, now. I thought I was getting a cold (oh those dreaded lack of neutriphil/white cells) but nothing materialized. Finally someone said something on the Hodgkin's list serve and the lightbulb went on.

Mucus flow in the nose is controlled by tiny hairs. And I've lost most of mine due to chemo. Like I'd ever thought about nose hairs.

Another weird chemo effect, or cancer effect, sort of, was that I started keeping this blog. And the infection is spreading through my family. The difference is, what Bill does is interesting.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pamela said...

Hi Maureen-

Just seeing how you are doing.

Sending you good thoughts,

PJ

March 04, 2005 3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home