Monday, March 14, 2005

Chemo #8, Redux

I went, my temperature was within normal range. My white blood count (it has to be 1.5 for chemo although they've given me chemo at 1.4) was 6.4. So they gave it to me. They skipped the one drug, bleomycin, but if my pulmonary results are good on 3/24, they'll give it to me in the next batch.

This morning I could go up and down stairs without trouble.

I felt so good afterwards I made Bob stop for Chinese food. Now to bed to watch bad television briefly and fall asleep.

Feeling pretty good for four cycles of chemo!

5 Comments:

Blogger David Moles said...

6.4? Fantastic! Those are some well-earned italics.

March 14, 2005 7:17 PM  
Blogger Madeleine Robins said...

6.4? You see what all that lying around whinging and indulging yourself does? Obviously languishing among the Haagen Dasz is a specific for improved health.

March 14, 2005 11:26 PM  
Blogger Gregory Feeley said...

Yeah, but all those white blood cells probably went straight to her hips.

March 15, 2005 2:59 PM  
Blogger David Moles said...

Who cares? Those are some seriously immune hips!

March 15, 2005 5:09 PM  
Blogger Maureen McHugh said...

And I still feel pretty good today. Not ready to go dancing tonight, but I did do some errands this morning. But I can feel my energy starting to drain away. Obviously, I need more Haagan Daz.

March 15, 2005 5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home