Friday, February 25, 2005

Lax

I'm sorry I haven't posted. First excuse; having my sister around is a lot more fun than posting.

Second excuse; Chemo #7 has got me a little under the weather. I have new anti-nausea medication. (The doctor said if I was worried about ativan habituation, take a half a pill at night. But he was clearly not worried.) And I'm sleeping a lot. I've tried to figure out something witty and insightful to say about sleeping but you know, in the end, it's just sleeping.

If Hodgkins is a marathon, I'm in the part of the marathon where you just sort of run.

My white blood count was 1.5 yesterday. I'm steady, at least.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gregory Feeley said...

Maureen's two proffered excuses -- that she's having fun with her sister; that an unpleasant chemo session has debilitated her -- are potentially in contradiction, and I am sure that a withering cross-exmination would produce tears and lead to the truth. But I guess we'll just take her word for it.

Hopefully she is being pampered and cossetted, as her tumor continues to shrink.

February 28, 2005 10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home